For VAT purposes, indirect e-commerce transactions are similar to mail order sales and, therefore, are not subject to the obligation to issue an invoice. (if not requested by the customer no later than the time of operation), as required by Article 22 of Presidential Decree 633 of 1972, nor to the obligation of certification by issuing the receipt or receipt in accordance with Article 2 , letter oo), of the dPR December 21, 1996, No. 696. The customer who intends to request an invoice or receipt must do so at the time of purchase of the asset or otherwise the same day.The requested tax document will be sent by email to e-mail address provided by the customer or, in the absence, to the e-mail address of the paypal account. For amounts over 75 euro the invoice will be delivered in paper format.
The list of compatibility is provided as a courtesy and aid and is not intended as absolute. Compatibility is in fact often taken from internet sources that are not always 100% reliable. The technical characteristics of all items for sale are taken from the manufacturer or extracted directly from the object for sale. Always check the photos and part numbers of the objects on sale to be sure of compatibility.
The consumer enjoys the legal guarantee of conformity for all new objects. No warranty is provided for items not specified as 'New'. These objects are in fact sold with a formula seen and liked. This means that, where indicated as working, it is guaranteed only the first operation and not responsible for the deterioration of the function in time.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 21 February 2014, n. 21 in force since 26/03/2014 consumer code, the customer, if he is a consumer, can avail himself of the right of withdrawal from the contract of sale with the company InformatiK of Juvent Lopci in the following 'InformatiK'.
1. The consumer has a period of 14 days. from the moment of receipt of the goods to recur to the right of withdrawal (new consumer code).
2. The property is considered delivered to him or to others indicated by him (art.52, paragraph.2, letter b). In the case of multiple goods, the delivery date means that of the last good delivered.
3. Before the expiry of the period of 14 days the consumer must inform InformatiK of the withdrawal exercise (art.54), presenting an explicit declaration to withdraw from the contract by registered mail with return receipt to be sent to:
INFORMATIK OF JUVENT LOPCI
VIA GRAZIA DELEDDA 12
40127 BOLOGNA (BO)
The burden of proof relating to the Right of Withdrawal lies with the Consumer (art.54, paragraph 4). The following data must be specified in the declaration:
- Ordered / received on
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s)
4. InformatiK will refund the payment received from the consumer within 14 days. from receipt of the request for withdrawal of the contract within the terms provided for by art. 54, however, in the terms provided for by art. 56, paragraph 3. The reimbursement will be performed using the same payment method used by the consumer during the initial transaction or other method expressed by the consumer in the request of the Right of Withdrawal (art.56, paragraph 1), provided that InformatiK not must bear no cost as a consequence of the reimbursement. InformatiK is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has expressly chosen a type of delivery different from the less expensive type of delivery offered (art.56, paragraph 2). InformatiK will not reimburse the products until they have actually arrived at their warehouse.
5. It is the consumer's obligation to return the goods within 14 days. following from the request for the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal (Article 57, paragraph 1). The shipping costs for the return of the goods are charged to the Consumer (Article 57, paragraph 1)
The right of withdrawal is not applied:
- To customers not classifiable as consumers, ie the person placing an order indicating the VAT number or the Tax Code for the invoice.
- In case of good tampered with or damaged by the consumer or by third parties or with missing parts. In case of new good returned without original packaging, with signs of wear or dirt.